MAHAMMAD BAZAR BACKWARD CLASS DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY
MOHOMMED BAZAR BACKWARD CLASSES DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY (MBBCDS ) is an Indian non-government organisation (NGO), regarded as one of the most influential institutions working for BECKWARD CLASS WOMEN ,DPRIVE WOMEN, DESTETUTE CHILDREN in THE Dist of Birbhum and Jharkhand the district of Dumka , India. Over the past seventeen years we have been partnering with local government, and state government, and international donors, non-government organisations and local communities to strengthen the capacity of deprived children and women to improve their quality education and protection child rights try to implement education bill 2009, women rights , Distilling state level experience, MBBCDS try to learn from local situation, poor people deprive women to develop our capacity in under service in rural areas We aim at strengthening community base orgenasation for development their own community village. We adopt a community empower approach in our programmes.
Mahammad Bazar Backward Classes Development Society dedicates itself to its mission of alleviating rural poverty by exploring, organizing and enhancing livelihood upliftment opportunities through Education, Health & Agriculture extension and women’s group organization with local resource management to ensure food security.
MBBCDS is a registered non-profit non-government organisation (NGO) registered under the 1961 Societies Registration Act in west Bengal,(india). We work with over 1500 adolescent girls in two block areas,We are guided by a Governing Body composed of experienced social worker , women ,farmer and administrators.
Aims and Objectives:
Mahammad Bazar Backward Classes Development Society (MBBCDS) being a grass route level developmental organization and run by a group of women, visualizes itself as working to enable the rural poor people including women and children belonging to minorities poor group, schedule tribe, schedule caste, and others backward communities by way of …..Mahammad Bazar Backward Classes Development Society (MBBCDS) being a grass route level developmental organization and run by a group of women, visualizes itself as working to enable the rural poor people including women and children belonging to minorities poor group, schedule tribe, schedule caste, and others backward communities by way of …..
• Betterment of education, health condition, empowerment for poor people especially women, children and adolescent girl.
• Ensure round a yearly job and food security for the Back ward families and landless laborers of target areas of Birbhum, Howrah and Mursidabad District.
• Increase agricultural opportunity by converting uncultivable land into cultivable land, increasing agricultural knowledge and changing agricultural practices of farmers.
• Women’s empowerment, through Heir Education for Muslim adolescent girls, self-help Group ,vocational training with skill and knowledge up-gradation .
• Re-installing or strengthening the degrading traditional customs, culture and skills in the rural society.
• Addressing the basic rights and to a part of human rights movement from broader perspective through awareness.
Give a gift that will change lives. 100% funds charity projects.