Permanent (regular) free Medical Camps
W.B./Kolkata – Chetla Slums – Vidyasagar unit with General and Dental wings. First of its kind in MSC history.
W.B./Kolkata – Ultadanga Slum – Muraripukur Road – Kshudiram unit.
W.B./Kolkata – Baranagar – Banerjeepara – Bhagat Singh unit.
Midnapore – Sarat unit.
- Kolkata –Harish Neogi Road – Sarat Homoeo Camp.
- Karnataka – Kaveripuram : one Regular camp and Immunisation Centre.
- Haryana/Rohtak – One Regular Camp at a Slum.
- Chandigarh – Baterla village, Sector 41- People’s Clinic.
- Kerala – Ambalapuzzah of Alleppy dist. – one permanent Camp.
- Faridabad – Palwal, Gannaur – Sonepat, Rohtak – Dob village – 3 regular medical Camps started in Haryana.
- WB/ Murshidabad/ Hariharpara – one Homoeo Camp.
- Kolkata/Ramkrishna Clinic – Anath Bhandar : Weekly Free Medical Camp and ECG Service.
- WB/Siliguri – Dr Norman Bethune unit in the Town with General Clinic and ECG Facility.
- WB/ North Dinajpur – Raiganj – One regular weekly free clinic.
WB/ Burdwan/Rupnarayanpur – One Free clinic 2 wkly.
- WB/ Kolkata – Deodar Street – Gobinda Prasad Memorial Free Homoeo Clinic.
- WB/ Burdwan/ Katwa – One weekly camp at Sukanta Pally Madhaitala.
- WB/ Kolkata/ Vidyasagar unit Opened ‘‘Nantu Seal Heart Disease Detection and Treatment Centre’’ – Monthly Camp. Dr. Gopal Roy Chowdhury conducted.
Odisha/ Cuttack/ Murad patna slum – One regular Camp.
Burdwan : Two Medical Centre, one at Hawker’s Corner and one at Blind School premises of Gangpur.
Coochbehar : Homoeopathic Camps at Town every Saturday-Sunday.
Kolkata : Netaji Free Homeopathic Medial Centre at Hinsustan Park with Purbachal Club.
Kolkata – Taltala – Dr. G.C. Mukherjee Memorial Free Clinic in collaboration with Scientific Clinical Research Laboratory.
Chattishgarh/ Durg – Regular Free Medical Camp at Netaji Primary School.